Monday, February 9, 2009

Meet My Moji Group Show at Pop Monster

Now that I have finished my Munny for the competition (progress photos in the next entry), I can actually focus on the Meet My Moji group show. The show will have five artists…Caro, Jenikah, Aaron Little, Melissa Martyn, and I. It is scheduled for Saturday, March 28 from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. We are looking into refreshments, prizes for raffles, and a live DJ, so it should be a fun show.

I will debut my Phantom Friends toys that I have been working on for the past few months. They will be made out of molded plastic in different colorways, with each color run limited to only ten. I’m also having new work at the show, as well as prints and booklets. Don’t miss it!

MEET MY MOJI!!

Saturday March 28, 2009
(Show will exhibit from March 28 through April 11)
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

24416 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
(310)325-8686
www.myspace.com/popmonster1

A group exhibition showcasing artwork exemplifying the pop art Japanese toy market. Each of the artists has created an original character or “MOJI” in each one’s own unique style.

No comments:

Post a Comment